Pedras Rolantes

"A vida é aquilo que acontece enquanto estás demasiado ocupado a fazer outros planos" John Lennon



"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, yeah just sometimes, you can get what you need" The Rolling Stones



domingo, junho 28, 2009

abrupto absoluto sintético


"I will tell you what I will do and what I will not do. I will not serve that in which I no longer believe, whether it call itself my home, my fatherland, or my church: and I will try to express myself in some mode of life or art as freely as I can and as wholly as I can, using for my defence the only arms I allow myself to use — silence, exile and cunning."

James Joyce
Digo-vos o que farei e o que não farei. Não servirei aqueles/aquilo em que já não acredito, quer lhe chame o meu lar, o meu país, ou a minha igreja: tentarei expressar-me livremente de algum modo na minha vida ou arte, tanto quanto possa, de maneira tão íntegra quanto possível, usando para minha defesa as únicas armas que me resevo o direito a utilizar - silêncio, exílio e astúcia.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...