Pedras Rolantes

"A vida é aquilo que acontece enquanto estás demasiado ocupado a fazer outros planos" John Lennon



"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, yeah just sometimes, you can get what you need" The Rolling Stones



terça-feira, agosto 30, 2011

Sleep

o surreal existe. o mundo é a fonte de todos os medos e todas as preocupações. estar acordado, dormente ou a dormir, cantando sozinhos perante o Youtube ou num coro global de 2500 pessoas? o impossível possível, o improvável banal.
I close my eyes & go to sleep.



The evening hangs beneath the moon
A silver thread on darkened dune
With closing eyes and resting head
I know that sleep is coming soon

Upon my pillow, safe in bed,
A thousand pictures fill my head,
I cannot sleep, my minds aflight,
And yet my limbs seem made of lead

If there are noises in the night,
A frightening shadow, flickering light…
Then I surrender unto sleep,
Where clouds of dream give second sight.

What dreams may come, both dark and deep
Of flying wings and soaring leap
As I surrender unto sleep
As I surrender unto sleep.
Charles Anthony Silvestri, 1965-present
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...