Pedras Rolantes

"A vida é aquilo que acontece enquanto estás demasiado ocupado a fazer outros planos" John Lennon



"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, yeah just sometimes, you can get what you need" The Rolling Stones



terça-feira, junho 24, 2008

THE SKY IS FALLING (I)

Parte I - letra de uma canção de Alanis Morissette, para acompanhar a parte II, escrita para a Máxima, algures em 2000; o tema era a geração dos intes/intas no novo milénio - desde o apelido "rasca", o que é que tínhamos aprendido.

É curioso traçar as diferenças entre 2000 e 2008... e as semelhanças.

that I would be good even if I did nothing
that I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
that I would be good even if I got and stayed sick
that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

that I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
that I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
that I would be great if I was no longer queen
that I wold be grand if I was not all knowing

that I would be loved even when I numb myself
that I would be good even when I’m overwhelmed
that I would be loved even when I was fuming
that I would be good even if I was clingy

that I would be good even if I lost sanity
that I would be good
whether with or without you

Alanis Morissette
Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...